Enjoy your retirement with Modern, flexible and affordable living
Are you looking for an easy and affordable way to enjoy your retirement and still want the security of owning your home? Then our new Part Buy, Part Rent purchasing scheme could be just for you.
Buying your retirement home through Keystone could be simpler and more cost effective than you think. You purchase a 40%* share in a brand-new home and pay rent on the 60% share you don’t own.
We have set up Part Buy, Part Rent to allow you to move into your brand-new home without having to commit 100% of the capital.
As long as you have enough income to cover all your monthly outgoings, including rent and service charges, then you are likely to qualify for this scheme.
As a Part Buy, Part Rent homeowner, you retain all the rights and responsibilities that a traditional homeowner does. And if in future you decide you’d like to own a greater share of your home, we offer the opportunity to buy more shares. So you can choose to either reduce your monthly rental costs or eventually own your home outright.
Why choose to Part Buy, Part Rent
We believe that a home is so much more than bricks and mortar. It’s a place to really live, and we believe that this should be no different when you reach retirement.
When you Part Buy, Part Rent with us, not only are you moving into a high-quality, modern home designed to suit your specific needs, but you also get:
- An affordable, flexible alternative to outright purchasing your home
- Easy access to ownership as you only need to buy a share of your home’s value
- The option to part exchange
- Opportunity to buy 10% increments and reduce rental payments or own your home outright
- Potential to release equity.
How to get started
If you’re interested in becoming a Part Buy, Part Rent homeowner, please get in touch with a member of the Keystone sales team at one of our developments to discuss next steps. Together, we will talk you through your options and help to determine whether this scheme is appropriate for you.
Please come prepared with the following documents to help us carry out an initial affordability check:
- Proof of identity (passport or driving license) and proof of address (recent utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of income and existing loans, including:
- Current annual pension statement, pension payslip or P60
- Evidence of allowances, independence payments and entitlements
- A record of monthly payments for existing loans and hire purchase agreements
- Outstanding credit card balances.
At this stage, we also recommend that you speak with an independent financial advisor who will conduct a full financial assessment to help you ensure that Part Buy, Part Rent is the best option for you.
Making your move hassle free
At Keystone, we’re committed to making your move as easy and straight forward as possible. Our team will be on hand every step of the way to answer your questions and guide you through the buying process. Once we’ve determined your suitability based on our initial checks, this is what a typical moving plan looks like:
- Affordability checks are completed with our sales advisor
- We confirm your home reservation
- You appoint a solicitor to handle the conveyancing process
- Contracts are exchanged
- Contracts are completed and you move into your luxury Keystone home.
Please click here for further information about part buy, part rent - Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.